Monday, September 1, 2008

Roses with Name and Date Banners


Gary drew these roses with banners for our names and a date for me (his girlfriend). Attempts to blur out or screen the names or the date ruined the shading within the banners, so I chose to leave them intact. Now seems like a good time, then, to introduce myself! My name is Mary Jo, and I am updating Gary's blog until he is home to work on it himself.

I added the pale pink background during the image editing process, to help the shading stand out better. Gary drew this in pencil on plain white paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work........

Regards,
Grapphics@sbl
clipping path services

Gary's Greetings said...

Thank you!

Femin Susan said...

Your blog looks awesome drawn pictures. I wonder if I had a blog like yours.
Do you have any other blog? So I can visit it. Meet me at my blog
http://www.poems-of-nature.blogspot.com/