Monday, December 14, 2009

1st Time

Hello There. I thought it was time that I actually did some typing on my own. After all, this is called 'Gary's Greetings'. I've never really tried anything like this before so I would ask that you be a little patient with me until I figure out how this stuff actually works. I am sure there is going to be more that a few typos, misprints and misspellings before this is all over.

I have always loved to draw. It is a way for me to just get away. Just sit down with my pencils and paper and the radio on and make something take shape. I do not consider myself the be the world's greatest artist. I don't really consider myself an "artist" at all. I just love to draw.


The picture here was actually one of the most popular designs I drew while I was a resident of the Harvey Hilton. I am not really sure why. This is just another version of the 'Laugh Now, Cry Later' masks, but this little drawing paid for more than a few canteen orders.

1 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

Hey Gary, you are doing a much better job than I was! Good job, looks good :)