Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Blog Header

If there is anyone out there in cyber space that actually reads this thing then you know there was a post here about my daughter. I have removed that post until I can get her picture done just right. The picture I drew of her looks good on paper, but as soon as I try to upload it to the computer it loses something. It didn't look enough like her. I am going to be working on her picture today and I am going to keep working at it until I get it right, so be patient and it will be back on here soon.

For now I hope you like the new blog header I came up with. The lettering and the flames are all my designs, but the rose and feather combo in the upper right hand corner is not. I did the art work, but I can't take credit for the actual design. I found the picture on The Masters of Ink web site while doing a Google image search. Check them out, they do excelent work. Two of my kids saw the design and fell in love with it, so I added it to my header.

As for my little Dumpie? Just hang on for me big girl. I'll get you back on here as soon as possible. I just want to make sure we have a picture on here that you can be proud of. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new header. Your pictures are amazing. This new one of Dumpling is gorgeous. I think you'd be a great portrait artist. I know things haven't been going your way lately, and I just wanted to remind you not to give up. You have a wonderful girlfriend and beautiful kids and they're worth fighting for. Hang in there, big guy. Things are gonna get better. Hugs :)

Gary's Greetings said...

Thanks. I'm still hanging on. things are going to get better soon. they can't stay bad forever. Thanks for your comments.