Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ROLL TIDE!!!

I drew this picture of 'Big Al' to celebrate the University of Alabama's victory over the Texas Longhorns on January 7th for the BCS Championship Title. I have been an Alabama fan ever since I was old enough to know what football was. Being from Alabama you really only have two real choices: The University of Alabama(Roll Tide), or Auburn University(also know as the war buzzards). There is only one clear choice to me, but believe it or not some people have decided to take the dark path and root for Auburn. Why, some of my very own offspring have decided to go for the Gators and the Seminoles. Hopefully I will be able to turn their little minds back to the light.

This is Alabama's 13th National Title. They also defeated the Florida Gators to win their 22nd SEC Title. So, roll on Crimson Tide!! Congratulations! 14 - 0, a perfect season. ROLL TIDE!!!

2 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

You could have drawn him picking his teeth with an alligator tail...after snacking on the rest of it :)

Gary's Greetings said...

I started to but I just ran out of room on the paper. When I tried to add the "victims" it just looked too crowded.